NJPACE Alliance Member and Registered Contractor Alliance contact: Robert Vessie, 732-560-0600, email@example.comFor three generations, Sander Mechanical Service has been proudly providing HVAC, refrigeration, building automation, and energy management services to commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities. During this time, the company has steadily grown from its modest beginnings to become one of the most trusted and recognized leaders in the industry. Serving all of New Jersey, southern New York, and eastern Pennsylvania, Sander has earned an unmatched reputation in delivering high-quality design-build and plan-and-spec construction projects, as well as preventative maintenance, retrofit, and repair services. As an MSCA GreenSTAR Contractor and active participant in the USGBC’s LEED program, the company is keenly focused on assisting clients with the implementation of the latest, cutting-edge technologies, with an emphasis on deploying only the most energy-efficient solutions. Our services extend to a diverse clientele, including:
- data centers
- industrial complexes
- clean rooms
- pharmaceutical facilities
- cold storage
- schools and colleges
- hospitals and elder care
- corporate offices
- food processing
- retail centers
- general contractors
- Engaged in HVAC service & commercial construction for over 48 years.
- Aggregate Bonding Limit of $10 million / GL Insurance - $2 million Aggregate + $5 million Umbrella.
- Clean OSHA record / Experience Modification Rating (EMR) of 0.731
- MSCA Green Star Certified Contractor.
- Certified TURBOCOR and SMARDT Chiller Installer.
- Certified Honeywell Tridium/Niagara BMS Installer.
- Certified Tridium R2 AX Framework Developer.
- SIEMENS (Building Technologies) Solution Partner - TALON Building Control Systems.
- Our controls division has over 30 years of experience, and has a proven track record of excellence.
- UL listed panel fabrication shop (in house) to ensure quality for Building Automation Systems.
- Average technician has over 17 years of field experience with SMS, and is factory trained and certified on all major equipment manufacturers.
- Fleet of 30 Service Vehicles.
- SMS Safety Coordinator is an OSHA Safety Trainer.
NJPACE Alliance Member and Registered Contractor
Alliance contact: Robert Vessie, 732-560-0600, firstname.lastname@example.org.SanderMechanical.com *Silver-Level Founding Sponsor