NJPACE Alliance Member and Registered Contractor Alliance contact: Pat Murray, (856) 255 - 5727, MTLMURRAYS@aol.comPat Murray founded Solar Home Energy Solutions, LLC (SHES) in December 2004. SHES is a Solar Thermal / Photovoltaic (PV) installer and (NJ-SREC) Co-Op administrator in Burlington County, NJ. In addition to multiple certifications for solar design and installation, Pat is also an accredited Home Energy Efficiency Program Assessor & Diagnostician with the New Jersey and Pennsylvania EnergyStar Home Performance & Renewable Energy Programs. SHES has installed over 500,000 kilowatt hours of renewable energy in residential, commercial, municipal & agriculture PV arrays in NJ, PA & NY. SHES has secured over $140,000.00 in USDA Federal Renewable Energy Grants for Rural Development in the past 3 years. The company’s primary focus is assisting businesses, agriculture and homeowners who are eager to lower and control their energy bills by:
- Conducting EnergyStar Energy Efficient Assessments to lower bills
- Providing Energy efficiency measures for residential & small commercial
- Providing Solar PV/Thermal integrated renewable energy solutions
- Providing Solar PV solutions that take advantage of “free electric energy” (the sunlight that beams upon your roof)
- Fully leveraging energy rebates and tax incentives available
- Reducing energy bills 50 – 80% for the next 15 – 20 years!
NJPACE Alliance Member and Registered ContractorAlliance contact: Pat Murray, (856) 255 - 5727, MTLMURRAYS@aol.com